Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Battle Of The Brains

This has become a habit of mine- blogskin hunting.
But I can't help it, there're so many nice and pretty blogskins out there just waiting for someone to use them. Haha.

Anyway, have been playing Restaurant City on Facebook (though I wouldn't exactly say obsessively) and fooling around on Photobucket.
Just remembered that the only subject that I finished studying is Literature, and I haven't even started on History yet. Yes, I know, I'm so screwed. And I really have to stop saying that and get down on my hands and knees and crawl to my History reference book.
But History is just so....boring and old. Especially Malaysian History. I'd rather World History a whole lot more. I even prefer Add Math and Math over History, and I'm a rather sucky person when it comes to numbers!

Went to Popular today and bought a whole bunch of worksheets to help me get started (like, for real, serious studying) on my studying. I have at least 2 History workbooks so that should get me into the full mood to study this particularly boring subject of mine tomorrow today.
Besides that, I think I'm about 55% prepared for next week's midterms.

Plus I just realised that my post titles stink.
And do I really look like a Singaporean? :)
Pardon any grammar mistakes, I'm just feeling awfully sleepy.
Night.

No comments: