Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Something Else To Smile About

We should've won.
Because we deserved it.

And yes, you can tell me that I'm being very proud about this whole thing. So sue me then.
I will honestly tell you that we don't deserve the overall champion position, because we don't have a lot of athletes in our house. And that we are also not the best semangat-ed house compared to houses like Ungu.
But I can tell you we deserved the marching champion position, because we train harder than any of the teams.
And I can also tell you that we deserved the decoration champion position, because the seniors worked their asses off just to make our camp look good. And it was good. It was gorgeous! Excellent! Awesome!
Plus I will also tell you that we did not deserve to cry right after we laughed and screamed and hugged each other for a job very much well done. After all the time-sacrifice, mosquito bites, sweat pours and the shouting done by the seniors to make sure that we got our goal imprinted into our brains.

And yes lar, this is a post from the perspective of a fellow Merah member like me, so forgive me if I have unintentionally offended anyone (because I really really didn't mean to), and remember that this is my blog, so I have the authority to post my feelings. And that each house member has their own perspective and opinion and I respect all of your posts on each of your blogs so please do respect mine.
And I have to tell you that I am very proud of Merah, no matter what. GO MERAH!

p/s: to all the other houses, you have all done a respectively great job (with everything, that is). Congratulations.

1 comment:

Ee Voon said...

vy touch man..
yea, we shud not cry today..
anyway, rock on merah-ians..