Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Can't Help It, I Just Love Clothes!

Oh oh I saw this really nice white top hanging on a hanger on the knob of my mom's closet. It's really nice. And I am praying, that mom bought that for me (or my aunt or any singapore relative) from her trip to Singapore last weekend because I doubt mom would ever wear something like that. :)

I am so so tired. Exhausted would be more accurate word.
I just spent half the night yesterday glueing pieces of string together to make out the alphabets for the words 'students choice awards' for the header of the SCA notice board. It took up a LOT of my time, and so PeiShe you had better be really grateful to me. :P
But I'm not going to take a nap, because I don't take afternoon naps. And besides, I have tons of stuff to do (aka walk my dog, do my homework, figure out the lyrics of Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me, STUDY ) and they all pretty much have deadlines.

And I have been reading The Zahir (though not continously. I stopped for some time and picked up reading when I felt like it) for a few months now, and I really have got to finish that book because I want to get started on a new book, because I feel like my English is getting worse by the minute that I'm not reading a book.
And it is.

p/s: I'll bring my camera when I bring my dog out for a walk, just to see if there're any nice pictures I can snap, to post on my blog because- oh, you know why!

No comments: