Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Who Stole The Cookie From The Cookie Jar?

I did, actually. And I took only one. Because I am still trying to cut down on some tummy-fat by eating fresh, healthy salad. And I've been eating salad for the past 2 days for every meal. And meat, of course. Just no rice and bread for the current moment. :)

Friday: Teacher's Day
Teacher's Day was, OKAY. I brought my camera there but didn't take many pictures, listened to the contestants of CHS Idol (there was this band singing I'm Yours, super cool!) and got pranked by Adrian Anthony (I will get him back for this!).


So this is like the ONLY picture I took, and Pei will love me for posting this. So there you go, Pei!


When I came home my dog was lying in the corner, and she only looks this sad when I fish the camera to take a picture of her. So not photogenic.


My nice and huge pencilbox that I stuff everything into, aka staplers, my calculator, glue, scissors, and my sticky note pad.


My words have gotten bigger and this is proof that I HAVE been doing my homework. :)

Saturday: Merah Celebration Party Day
Went to Cheras, the captain's house was BIG. And really well-decorated! Stayed there for about 5 hours and went home feeling really tired and sleepy.


The boys were sitting there watching football on TV for about 2 hours before we all finally started eating dinner. 2 hours!


Then we cracked our winning hamper but no one ate anything or brought home anything. -_-

Then they played games (I didn't join in any of the games because of my [as Pei said] lack of gamesmanship) but I stood there taking pictures with Ee Voon's camera. Lots of pictures. :)





All the nice, clear pictures are with Ee Voon and as soon as I get them I will upload them on Facebook. The quality is much, much, MUCH better than the pictures above. :)

Things-to-Do:
STUDY.
Charge Ipod.
Switch off phone.
Refrain cursing (@#%#!)
STUDY.

No comments: