Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Talk To The Wind, Talk To The Sky

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY SEAN!!
We shall take you out one day for a very belated birthday celebration. I hope you don't mind! ;)

Anyway, I got through the first 4 exam papers fine. Screwed up a little a lot. :/
Am definitely, definitely hoping for a miracle.
And my goal is to get top 15 in class! Top 20 at least. It's always good to know what you're aiming for, right? :)

Final papers before the 2 week holiday: English 1 and History.
History's a bummer, and I'm gonna have to pull an all-nighter for this subject just like I did with Moral yesterday/today dawn.
I took a 3 and a half hour nap from 10.30pm and woke up at 2! Just to study Moral. And I screwed it up anyway. I couldn't even remember any of the moral value definitions during the exam. And I almost fell asleep halfway through the paper. -_-
But I managed to finish the paper all the same.

And now- on to History we shall tackle!

No comments: