Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

When I Heard You Saying That, I Felt Like Puking

Boy, have I got a lot to update! Especially on pictures. As usual, my blog is shamefully in lack of pictures. And colour. I mean, all you see is white and pink!

Anyway, remember the other day when I said I was at Taylor's Sri Hartamas? Yeah I found out that they get to return books to the library in this way:

How cool is that?!

Then there was the incident where the cab driver left the cab in a traffic queue to go ask directions from another cab driver (remember?). Here's proof!

Don't they look pretty? (:

Oh and Taylor's have like thousands of Mac computers. How awesome.
Ohmygod I just noticed the guy's butt there. -_-

Plus I realised that I am very supportive of Merah. Even my specs are red!

And I am currently addicted to this song. And the lyrics tell a lot. :)

I'm really nervous about my oral, and the sooner I get it over with, the sooner the butterflies will leave my stomach.

Pei's frog, which Mich finds really scary, because of it's big pink eyes. I find it cute. Haha.

Oh and I am pretty tanned from all the marching under the sun today, but I must remind myself not to overdo it, and that I must bring sunblock (I've always wanted a tan, see?)
I really really really need to brush up on my English. Gahh.

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

You know, the KL Library also has a system like that. Except its almost always busted.