Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Babbitty Rabbitty and Her Cackling Stump

Today I :

1. Realised how cute ShuLin sounds when she's wearing her retainers. She said "twee" as opposed to "three" and couldn't really prounounced her name ("Hello my name is Shhhh-"). :)

2. Found out how nice JingHui looks with her newly straightened hair.

3. Think I do not really have a fear of public speaking as long as I'm enjoying myself.

4. Finished watching Down With Love and I love it as much as ever.

5. Think Renee Zellweger and Ewan McGregor look good together.

6. Found out that only 3 people in my class have birthdays in April. And the birthdays are on continuous days! 12th 13th AND the 14th of April. How awesome is that?! ;)

Haha. Anyway, I haven't been able to go online or blog for the past few days because my aunt and uncle came from Singapore together with my cousin and his wife who flew in all the way from Hawaii to celebrate Chinese New Year.

I've only remembered seeing my Hawaii cousin once, and that was year's ago at my uncle's birthday party. He speaks English with an American accent, and he still hasn't forgotten his Chinese yet! My cousin sister-in-law has a much stronger American accent, and I love the way she speaks! :D

Oh, bytheway, here's the photo of my dog and rabbit sniffing at each other as promised in my previous post.

Aw. :)

Oh yes I cannot believe I forgot to post a shout-out to YuenXin, who had her sweet sixteen just one day ago:

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY!

No comments: