Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Do You Believe In Aliens?

I was watching the History Channel (yes, the History Channel) and there was this whole documentary about how NASA is hiding evidence of UFO's floating around in space.
I didn't finish watching it, because it got rather boring a little while after wards. But the whole NASA trying to keep possible existing UFO's is a little weird, don't you think?
I mean, they're NASA for god's sake, why wouldn't they want to investigate something like this?

And speaking of weirdness, is it me, or is it common for Math teachers to pile us all up with homework?
Really, you'd think even teachers would have an ounce of sympathy and cut us some slack during the CNY holidays but NO.
Teachers just have to be mean. So darn mean. :S

I don't think I'm getting a lot of angpows this year, because I won't be going to Singapore to do a little CNY relative visiting (how sad isn't it?). I'm stuck in dear old Malaysia finishing my math homework, writing an English oral script and finishing my chinese essay.
Whee, what fun.

No comments: