Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Peppermint Ice Cream

Oh, good. I finally finished editing my blogskin and making the chatbox work.
Well, except for the background, which I will leave blank for the time being.

Anyway, I was browsing around Youtube and I saw this "Down With Love" video. And that reminded me of the "Down With Love" movie I watched in Cameron Highlands, and how much I HAVE to get that movie, because I love it so very much!
It's a great story plot, and it is very lovely to watch. And funny too, if I recall correctly. :)

Anyway, my Math teacher, is weird. As weird as weird can be. She's got a very unsual attitude I tell you that.
she threatened not to talk to us for one whole year if we don't pass up our exercise books on time. I mean, what kind of teacher is that?!

Oh gosh, I have to go do my homework now. Toodles!

No comments: