Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Seriously.

I think my class probably got the worst list of teachers.
I hope not.

My Physics teacher nearly drove me to sleep, literally.
My Biology teacher is just plain boring.
My Chinese teacher is actually the nicest one of all the teachers! And I think we're actually going to enjoy chinese in school this year.
But my Malay teacher. He. Is. The. Worst.
Not only did he make us all copy the SPM Exam Format in our exercise books, he made us memorise it and quizzed us about it. Like whatthehell. Who does that anyway?!

Oh, plus, according to ShuLin, he was wagging his legs. I have no idea what happened but I just heard her say, that he was shaking his legs, and at the same time opening and closing his legs. *wide eyes*
I have no idea what his problem is, but I'll tell you: that he's totally PSYCHOTIC. He needs like a therapist or something. Oh, even better: a psychologist. '
His wildest dream is probably torturing students and making us look like fools while he just sits there and moves his legs. Ew.
Wow, a dream come true.

And I have to see him every single day, except for Monday, which might just turn out to be my favourite day of the week for the rest of the year.

No comments: