Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Tale Of The Three Brothers

I AM JOINING THE CHS AMAZING RACE! WHOOHOO!

It's about time they organised a race as good as the one in 2007 (or so I heard), rather than the really boring "race" organised by the Science and Math Club. No offence, really, but its just true!

Well anyway, the good news is, Michelle and Pei are willing to join the AR with me, and we're looking for one last member.
Oh and the good news is that I asked my mom and she said she will allow me to go running around PJ (or wherever the race will take place) in public transport as long as I am extra careful and bring an umbrella so that I can whack any baddies. Just in case. :)

But on the other hand, the bad news is that I am going to miss one tuition class for Add Math. But never mind about that.

Oh yes, today I spent RM15 on charity buying a box of chocolate chip cookies from Michelle. And they were GOOD. Not bloody good but crunchy and crispy good. I finished the whole box in school today. Whoops.
Haha.

No comments: