Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Ate A Waffle Today

I have no idea why morning session students aren't allowed to leave their books in their desks if no one else is using their classroom in the afternoon.
I mean, really. What is wrong with that?

We leave our books in school so that we don't have to bring a heavy bag home and bring a heavy bag to school again.
And somehow, that is actually against the school rules.
I really, really do not understand.

And so, by bending the school rules, the books left in my class today by my classmates were confiscated by I-dunno-who (possibly a discipline teacher), and according to JesCee we might be fined RM5 per textbook left in school tomorrow.
And I know this because I happened to pass by my class today afternoon and saw all the desks empty of leftover books. I have no idea if the classes next door got their books confiscated too, because I was cursing too much to check.

God forbid us to live a trouble-free life.
Why oh why did I choose to leave today's books in class?!

No comments: