Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Wizard And The Hopping Pot

Actually, Add Math isn't all that bad! I mean, for now it isn't.
I got a bit confused at first with all the functions and all (blah) but then I cleared it up with JingHui. So, yeah! :)

It's only the first week of school (only) and its already been a little hectic. What with the homework the teachers are giving us (can't they wait the decency to start torturing us at least after the first week?!) and the assignments coming in, I don't think I (or anybody else for that matter) will actually have the spare time to say, watch TV or maybe surf the net?
Unless of course you finish all your homework in school/early at home, and then you can relax and sleep like a baby for all you/anyone cares.

And I haveto haveto haveto finish reading Narnia this month BUT somehow I don't think I can do it because I always have homework after school, and that would take me a few hours to finish. And then I have my assignment to do so I will use the computer (and in the meantime keep my blog running). And then at night I get so tired from the long day spent in school I need to relax a bit before practising my guitar.
And I still have to make time for tuition/art class/guitar class/draw/write/read.
So all I can say is: GAH.

No comments: