Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Warlock's Hairy Heart

I'm back from my jogging at Kiara Park!
It was an awesome jog mind you people. :D
Although my right earphone kept slipping when I started running, and that was very irritating.
I mean, the people at the park will see a girl jogging past them and then they will see an orange earphone drop out of her ear, and she will stop running and start walking to adjust her earphone back into her ear.
But I am still not fit to run the school cross-country event, because I spent about one hour walking/running/walking two rounds of the Park. Oof!

Anyway, just this morning I captured this really adorable photo of my dog and my rabbit.
They were sniffing at each other! Well, it doesn't SOUND adorable when I tell you here but when Blogger decides to allow me to upload my picture I will show you. :)
But until then, darn darn DARN Blogger.

No comments: