Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Fountain Of Fair Fortune

Aha I've finally finished reading The Chronicles Of Narnia The Tales Of Beedle The Bard by JK Rowling.

I've been reading books in Popular every time I go to guitar class, and so yesterday I picked up the thin book of Beedle The Bard and finished reading every page of it, even the notes by Albus Dumbledore (PS. I am a huge Harry Potter fan, just in case you don't know that).
Oh yes that reminds me, I have to have to get on reading Narnia. And I will, this week. After I finish my homework and go jogging in Kiara Park.

Anyway, today was a very tiring day. Very tiring indeed.
Went to school for class replacement, and when I came home I had to eat and bathe and go out again for my Add Math tuition, which was 2 and a half hours today!
But it wasn't that bad, because I actually understood everything that my tuition teacher was teaching, and I feel that Add Math isn't as hard as everyone says it is. For now.

And now I shall either go read my book or go Youtubing. :)

No comments: