Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

BLARRRR!

Oh, wow, school was.....pretty much of a rush today.
I mean, well, of course, it's the first day, isn't it?

Anyway, my first day wasn't anything like I expected it to be, not that I was expecting my first day to be anything either.
Arrived at school at the usual time, and this time I didn't sleep in the van on the way here! The first thing I thought of when I walked down to the girls' canteen was 'wow, sports day', because the form3 morning session newbies were standing crowding to one end of the canteen. And if the canteen were a rocking boat we'd all die drowned by the unbalanced weight.

Class was okay.
Form teacher was huh, a bit horrible, but she's new this year in school so we can't blame her. English was firm and strict, History is and will be boring for the rest of the year, Physics should be interesting once we get our textbooks, Math could be quite easy but Add Math is probably a direct path to hell (unless you manage to keep your balance on the very edge of the cliff, of course).

Oh and I found out that my table was as new as anything for my seat (except that it was dusty), and my classroom was occupied by my class and only my class and not sharing with any afternoon session class (whoopee!), which means that I can leave books in my desk and no one would take it away! And I wouldn't have to carry such a heavy bag home then. :D
Unless some discipline teacher catches my books in my desk and then I would be in trouble. But ah well. Screw that thought first. :)

No comments: