Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Scrumptulescent!

Huh, I have no idea why but my blog feels very EMPTY.
Okay maybe it's the blogskin or something. Or perhaps it's the fact that no one leaves comments on my chatbox. ):
Ah well.

Anyway, I'm here to blog about INKHEART. I watched the movie just yesterday and it wasn't say, VERY nice but it was still enjoyable to watch. But all the people in the cinema with whom I watched the movie with wasn't. I don't know if it's me or the movie or them, but none of them laughed at the funny parts. There weren't a lot of funny parts in the movie and even so when a funny part appears nobody laughed. Or chuckled. Or giggled. I doubt they even grinned. Or smiled. Or twitched their lips.

Oh, yeah, and yesterday my mom bought me this purple lavender Sigg bottles. It wasn't my idea of buying it, I just told her that all Sigg bottles are aluminium-made and she decided to buy one for me and my sister because she disapproves of all plastic-made things. Yes, my very anti-plastic mother bought me an expensive bottle because she doesn't want me to die from cancer.
Loves mom. <3

Oh and one other thing about my mom is that: I think she's turning into a shopaholic! Which is a good thing, a very good thing indeed. And I think her current favourite shop would be Kitschen; whenever she sees Kitschen she will go in and start hunting for stuff. Which would probably explain the many Kitschen paper bags I have in my house.
Yesterday she bought me a red-striped halter tube top, from KITSCHEN (yes, where else?) even though she banned me (temporarily) from buying clothes because she said I'd already spent my budget (I don't even have any idea what my budget is!).
Loves mom even more. <3<3

Oh oh, and one last thing before I leave:
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Get lotsa angpows people and spend all the money you received. :)

No comments: