Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"The Character Rachel Moron"

AHA! I finally found out who I was named after: RACHEL MARRON.
Not MORON, which I accidentally told Pei that, but MARRON. RACHEL MARRON.

She's this pop star character in the movie The Bodyguard and she's played by Whitney Houston. And I know that it's not such a big deal being named after someone (most people are named after a lot of people anyway) but it's still nice to know who you're named after, even though she is a fictional character and can sing really well. :)
I will go find that movie and I will watch it. And then I will really and truly know why my parents named me Rachel, a name that 4 other girls in my form share.

Oh and I finished my BRATs essay, and it's ready to be handed in.
Anyway I've gotta go now, because I think my TV show's on.
So, till then! :)

No comments: