Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday The Thirteenth

Okay, just clarify something: I am NOT going to watch Friday the 13th movie. Heck, I'm not even interested in watching that movie. It doesn't appeal to me, at all. So there.

Oh and for some of you blurheads, I named my post Friday The Thirteenth because TODAY is Friday The Thirteenth. And for some of you even more blurheads, FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH IS BAD LUCK. Why? There are a few theories why so go check it up online.
Oh and I can prove it to you that it's bad luck.

Today:
1. My sister caught a cold and a fever.
2. Her friend forgot to bring her pencilbox to school.
3. The YE interview results came out and some of my friends didn't pass (names shall not be revealed).
4. My Chemistry teacher called me 'baby' when I asked her a question (she calls everyone her 'darling students'. *shudders*).
5. My afternoon was totally horrible. And if you don't know why I shall not tell you.
6. PeiShe got ketchup sauce on her shoe. I hope it doesn't leave a stain.

See? It's bad luck for everyone!
I remember that there were a few more incidents about bad luck, but right now I don't remember any of them.
Oh and the ironic thing about today is that this whole Bad Luck Day happened just one day before Valentine's Day! Which also happens to be the Cross-Country event of my school.
Weird huh? :)

No comments: