Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Good To Be Me *cheeky grin*

Firstly, Congratulations to ZhiMin for getting in to BRATS. Awesome job. ;)

Secondly, I am skipping guitar class today to go to the Malaysia International Dance Championship that's being held in Genting Highlands Arena Of Stars. Today. At 8pm. And I got free tickets for it. Totally totally cool. :)

And I will remember to bring my camera this time (although it's not like I'm going to snap any photos of the dancing, I don't think that's allowed) to see if I can take some pictures to end the picture-less posts in my blog. But I will not promise pictures, because one never promises something that one cannot keep.

So I am eating dinner at 5.30pm, driving up to Genting to my parents (poor Chel can't come, by the time she's home, it'll be too late to drive up to Genting) and then we're coming home straight after the competition. So yeah.

Oh yes and today, todaytoday I watched Avatar The Legend Of Aang, and the suspense is really....AARGH. Really, that is like, the best element-fighting anime EVER. So so so, I really want to watch it, OH! or even better, get all three seasons on DVD.
Oh gotta go now. Till' then. :)

No comments: