Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wand Of Elder, Never Prosper

Yes people I know. I've had about a few blogskin changes in the past few weeks.
But I've finally found one I love!
I have no idea why but the colours of white and teal just attract me so much.

Oh and I'm going to a dinner tonight at a friend's house, and I'm planning to do some gambling. Yeah like real gambling. With real money. And not monopoly properties anymore.
AAAND I'm going to collect whatever empty aluminium cans for the recycling competition in school (such an environmentalist don't you think?) ;)

And speaking of dinner with at a friend's house, I went to a family friend's house for dinner yesterday too. We have a chinese new year reunion dinner once a year, and we take turns going to each other's houses and paying for the dinner each year.
So last night we drove all the way down to Klang, had a REALLY filling dinner (with shark fin soup!!!!!! aaahh!) and played The Life Game for two rounds. And everybody took the LIFE card to become the President, except me. :(
I don't think I have the luck in board games, seriously.
And I forgot to take pictures, again. In fact I forgot to bring my camera along.

One last thing before I leave, a shout-out to Chelsea to UPDATE HER BLOG. And also to SeckWei for LISTENING TO MY RANTS ALL THE TIME, and lastly to Pei to ask her to ENJOY HER PARTY.

No comments: