Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Time Is The ENEMY

Just some random pictures, as my blog is pretty empty of colourful photos. I mean, one who reads my blog just MIGHT get sick seeing teal and white and grey everytime.

Oh yes, and the first picture below is to show Pei how adorable My Pink Sheep is, it's much cuter than her yellow cow sheep. See?

So much for the exam countdown to push myself into studying. I haven't started anything except Add Math, which, well, I have enough exercises to do in tuition and in school.

THAT'S my baby. ;)
And the VOODOO bunny hanging on the edge of it. VOODOO!

Homework for today/the weekend:
English descriptive essay
Chem notebook- do notes
Chem exercise book- do exercises
Physics Lab Report- finish it
Add Math workbook
Add Math 1
BM workbook
Chinese Weekend Journal
Chinese workbook
Modern Math (from 2 weeks ago)- finish it

Done: none

No comments: