Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just A Little Bit Longer

I'm surprised. I slept for 5 hours yesterday and when I woke up today morning I didn't even feel sleepy, or tired for that matter. In fact, I felt energized. I think the spirit of the Cross Country Event got to me. :)

So anyway, I ran for my life today. Okay maybe not for my life, but I ran the fastest I could, and tried to ignore the fact that my feet were hurting and I got the feeling that my trachea was closing in on me. Yes, I have asthma. Not that serious, but it was enough to make me stop running and start walking to get myself to breathe properly again.

So the time limit was 40 minutes time. And I made it back to school (with Michelle!) in 40 minutes and 2 seconds time. 2 seconds! We (and the rest of the P2 girls behind us) were closed out from registering our names! How awful, right??

But the event was still enjoyable, in a way.
Aaaaah. :)

No comments: