Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's A Jolly Day

Why?
Because life is totally on the verge of coolness, despite all my rants and complains about how horrible Form 4 life is (especially to ShuLin, and I am so sorry to have irritated her in whatever way possible).

Oh oh, because, I got chosen to be on the Photoshoot Commitee Board! I mean, that's something to be happy about right? *high five*
And the best thing is, I get to work with really great and fun people! That's an even happier thing. *high five again* :)

And according to Pei, we're going to organize the best photoshoot session ever! Oh and she came up with a very systematic plan, which I'm very proud of.
I'm being enthusiastic, and if you can't deal with that, then, ah well.
Too bad for you.

Oh yes, and I can't wait to see the list of probationers who passed the Entrance Exams.
And one last thing: I want to say a small HaHa to Michelle's currently latest post. *grins*

No comments: