Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Polyjuice Potion

I know I said that I would get aluminium tin cans from my friend's house yesterday but I forgot. Yep, I shared 2 cans of Jolly Shandy and I FORGOT to bring the tin cans home. But never mind, I can always finish the two cans of Soya Bean in my kitchen (yucks).

Oh and as for my friend's house, she has the most awesome garden ever! I mean, her garden got like, Best Garden Awards and stuff like that, and she has fishes, 2 dogs, a rabbit, 5 roosters and 2 hens. Or was it 4 roosters?

Oh oh yes, and I actually gambled last night. Yep, real gambling, with real money. The first ever time I gambled in the History Of Rachel. Oh and I lost 14bucks altogether, and my sister was the ONLY one who didn't lose any money but in fact gained 40 bucks. 40!!!!!!

Oh oh and I finally took some pictures, with my phone, not my camera, because I forgot to bring my camera, AGAIN.

No it's not wine. It's just juice. Peach juice. Really.
:)

Oh and the colour is like, so pretty!

Ah yeah we were playing BlackJack, and the four of us got 21, coincidentally. HOW COOL IS THAT?

Um yeah, they're playing some new game, called Something-Something. I have no idea how it goes.

And finally, Jolly Shandy with less than 1% of alcohol. The aluminium tin cans I forgot to bring home.

And there were fireworks last night, really loud, set off by the neighbour two houses behind. So we all got to see really pretty (and really LOUD) fireworks. And my throat is so very dry from drinking all that juice and shandy yesterday. In fact, that was all I drank last night, except for the 3 glasses of water at dinner.

No comments: