Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Magick Moste Evile

I am definitely not up-to-date. Especially on the current top music. Heck, I don't even tune in to Hitz every morning anymore (well, actually I always forget to *cheeky grin*). So all I can do now is go to the Hitz.fm website, check on their latest hits, play it on youtube and if I like it I'll just download it.

Ah yes, and it shocks me that how little people actually hand in their entrance exam assignments to the Editorial Board. I mean for a moment there I thought there would be piles of CDs and thumbdrives to look through but it turned out there was less than 20.
Bah, what is wrong with you people?!
Okay the deadline is tomorrow. Hopefully the results will turn out to be better. :)

Oh, and guess what happened today. Okay nevermind don't guess I'll tell you.
I missed the ride home today. The van left when I came out after house practice and it wasn't there. The. Uncle. Left.
So I called my mom and asked her to come and fetch me and she was in a VERY bad mood, because I woke her up from her much-needed afternoon nap and she had to waste her petrol coming all the way to school to pick me up. So as a result of payment I had to pay (yes, literally pay) 15bucks to my mom. Yep, she's strict.

I think my downloads are almost done!
Till' next time folks. :)

No comments: