Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grumble The Grubby Goat

Oh wow, I haven't been online (or touched the computer) for the whole CNY holiday week!
Oh, wow, the CNY holiday was fun! Definitely fun alright! And although I did receive a lot of angpows I spent $190 of the money paying my dad back. 

So for the CNY week I:

1. Disciplined myself by not going online.
2. Watched a lot of TV.
3. Ignored my hw until today.
4. Played Monopoly twice.
5. Finally won Monopoly!!!
6. Finished reading NARNIA!!!
7. Gambled Monopoly houses playing BlackJack.
8. Learned a new trick on my calculator.
9. Watched All's Well Ends Well, 10 Promises With My Dog, and Gone With The Wind.
10. Bluetoothed half a dozen themes and games to my phone.
11. Am not looking forward to school at all tomorrow.

Oh and I had swollen eyes again from watching 10 Promises, even though this IS the second time I've watched it. And Gone With The Wind is actually a very nice movie! It's very very long though, about 4 hours long. Agh!
And no pictures today. Sorry. :)

No comments: