Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

BAHDAHDAHDOOM

I hate my teacher. My Malay teacher to be accurate.
I despise him, loathe him I tell you.
I have no idea what his friggin' problem is, but I will not be intimidated by him.
Screw him.


But anyway, I will not dedicate this blog post cursing him, because it's not worth the space on my blog.
And oh wow, I just realized that I haven't been online for like, a long time (oh, 2 days actually, but it seemed like a very long time) and that I've been staying back in school for every single day for this whole week.
And I still need to find time to do my PJK project (I found out that we have to handwrite it a few days ago- and I typed it out!!), handwrite my Chem project (as well) and finish reading my selected book for my book report.

School is so boring during schooling times but after dismissal, things get busy and fun! (:
Gotta go, probably won't be online for like, the next 5 days or something (no don't trust me on this. I might just pop online for 2 minutes every now and then).
Until my next post! ;)

1 comment:

Jwei said...

helo! erm r u the rachel frm ed board who wears red spec?
sry there're too many rachels...
anyway haha, passed by, cool blog!

oh wait, who'r the malay teacher u mentioning? is it en.ng?