Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Fun-eral

You know, the funny thing is, my grandma's funeral wasn't really a funeral. I mean, yeah sure, there was the crying and the emotional part where everyone was hugging each other and sobbing and sneezing; but there was also the part where everyone was talking and laughing and remembering the good ol' times. :)
So which is why I named my post a fun-eral, not a fu-neral.

And anyway, I took a lot of pictures, and well, you can guess why I posted this post. And there are a LOT of pictures, so you'll understand if I don't write the captions.

I went to the parlour on Tuesday after school, skipped school on Wed to attend the funeral, went for dinner with my relatives on Thursday before they went back to Singapore.

Tuesday afternoon- night




















Wednesday- Skip School Day







And after the funeral, we went for lunch. ALL of us.





Thursday evening








I still miss my grandma.

No comments: