Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

We Just Can't Keep Ourselves Out Of Trouble

A LOT of people didn't come to school today. I bet they're all staying at home studying for next week's exams like the nerds that school has forced us to become.

So yeah, had a really fun time in school today (as stated in PeiShe's blog) arguing about the photo shoot arrangements. And the surprising thing was, Pn Chan actually gave in to us. And she was surprisingly calm and amused (she looked amused) because I think Aaron kept apologizing to her.
So yeah, we've got the photo shoot arrangements settled and all. Oh and Michelle wasn't there because apparently, she FORGOT about the photo shoot meeting. Riiight.

And ohgosh!, time really IS the enemy I tell you, I barely have time to do my own stuff. And this is before the exam. I think the real busy part comes after the exam, plus I shan't have time to fool people on the 1st of April (because of the photo shoot) and I so want to prank people.

Ah yes, remember the disgusting thing that PeiShe drank? The one that I mentioned a few posts ago? Yep, I finally got the pictures from Aaron, and take a look at these:


CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY LIKED IT?

No comments: