Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Fumble Jumble

Barack Obama is following me on Twitter!
Well, actually, BO is following almost everybody who follows him on Twitter.
But how cool is that??
Huh huh huh? :D

Oh and I watched the Hannah Montana The Movie trailer, and it's actually pretty nice!
Now I want to watch it. Haha.
Okay, so I've got 8 hours left on the laptop to come up with designs before I run off the my guitar class and go to Melaka tomorrow.

Plus I have to memorise 23 moral values for Moral Exam, do a little bit of Add Math practice exercises, find time to go to everyone's blogs to see what they're up to, check my email, watch a movie, eat lunch, eat tea, eat dinner, sleep, chew more gum, go Facebooking, Twittering, play UNO...
*and you leave the blog before Rachel goes overboard with her list*
;)

No comments: