Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

ItsyBitsyTeenyWeenyYellowPolkaDotBikini

My post title is a song name bytheway, just for those who doesn't know. You can check it up online. It's a really old song, and I heard it yesterday when my dad put it on the radio for all of us to listen to it while on the way back from Melaka.

Ah yes, I went to Melaka yesterday, finished my Chemistry project there, played with some stray puppies (I wanted to bring them home so badly!), went to beach, failed to fly a bloody kite, got locked out of the house by accident went we reached home, broke the door open and went to bed.

The locked-out-of-the-house-by-accident incident was very funny actually. See, my mom locked the back door from the inside, forgetting that we didn't have the key to open the door from the outside. She boarded the front door from the inside out of habit, so we couldn't get it to it from the outside. So we couldn't get in from both doors, and all the windows were shut too. We tried picking the lock, calling the police, but in the end we pushed the door open with such force that it shook the whole house- slightly (really, we did!). And the back door still works. Haha!

Oh and I can't find the cable that connects the camera to the PC, so I'll upload my Melaka beach pictures later. Someday.
When I feel like it.
:)

No comments: