Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HIGHFIVE!

Today was fun. :)
It was a little, well, troubling towards the end of the day but in general it was awesome.
Everyone was like joking around and highfiving everyone else and dancing the Chicken Dance. Oh and singing the Spongebob Thermometer Song. Aaron Ng Aaron Ng Aaron Ng.

And I got sunburnt! How cool is that?
I mean, I didn't literally got burnt, my arms just look like they got burnt.
And I got to skip one whole day of class.

My mom isn't home yet, but when she is I bet you she'll shriek at the sight of my red arms. And she'll probably make me bring suntan lotion to school tomorrow.
Which I think I will, because I don't want to risk getting a REAL sunburn.

Oh oh, 90210's here.
Gotta flee! :)
Oh and Aaron, we love you! So don't sulk too much. :)

No comments: