Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Dot Your Dottiness

Oh wow I'm like the latest member in my Amazing Race team to post this post.
Well I'm really sorry but I haven't had the time to come online.
Yeah anyway, the Race was really tiring but it was fun.

Our team was named Polka Dots :), courtesy of Michelle Anne Leong, who had no choice but had to pull out at the last minute and dragged Ee Jay to be her replacement.
So poor Ee Jay was stuck in a team full of girls named the Polka Dots :) (yes, there's a smiley at the back of the team name). Haha.

We did what I thought we'd never do.
We drank garlic juice (eurrrgh), washed 2 cars, counted hundreds of Sugus-es and seperated the different flavours, took a cab all the way to Tien Hou Temple by ac
cident (yeah the stupid misleading clue), cheated on cracking a coconut and went back as the overall second last team feeling high and happy.

I will never drink or eat anything garlic for a very, VERY long time.
I know how to crack a coconut now, watching someone else help us to it.
And I don't regret counting the Sugus-es because the other choice of the Detour was to fetch ping pong balls out of a container filled with curry and garlic with your mouth. And I'm saying no to anything that has garlic after the garlic juice.

So, at the last station, right before heading back to school and waiting for Jing Hui's dad to fetch us back to school, we stopped by Starbucks and spent our own sweet time buying drinks and food. And by that time, we were all very sticky and sweaty and looked like we ran a hundred miles.





But as everyone said, it was worth the experience. :)

2 comments:

chunyeen said...

we have different task o.o
i really really hate the car wash at ss2 la -.-

Anonymous said...

Really that bad meh...my station..=](Ping-pong ball)
more faster ended XD