Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Balderdash

Had a normal school day today. Although I didn't go for squash, because apparently they're having a study leave for next week's exam (should've known).

So I spent the afternoon in the Ed Board Room talking to Aaron and Pei, and in the midst of our many-topic conversation Aaron grabbed the green-pea plastic cookie jar and started shaking it (violently), and so causing all the cookies to crumble into tiny green pea-sized pieces. And then somehow Pei went out to the canteen to buy two small cartons of chocolate milk, one for Aaron to drink the other one they mixed it together with the pea-cookie-pieces in a cup.
Oh oh and then guess what: Pei She drank it.
And she said it was nice.

I mean, I wouldn't mind trying how it tastes like but I don't think drinking chocolate milk mixed with green-pea cookies would be nice.
Aaron took a picture and I'm getting it on Wednesday so once I get it I'll post it.
Haha!


Oh yes and today in tution I dropped my phone. I know, right?!


Me: *drops phone*
People around me: *gasps!*
Me: *stares at phone on the ground. Gasps. Picks phone up*
JesCee: Did you drop your phone on purpose?
Me: NO! That was an accident.
JesCee: Like how you dropped it in the swimming pool so you can get a new phone?
Me: That was an accident too.


But every button and application is still working, so, great (and I did not mean that sarcastically)!

No comments: