Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wow, I was up the whole day, not to mention the whole night, teaching a certain someone how to do Add Math.
So yeah, you certain someone, you had better thank me when you get like, good grade in Add Math or something.
I feel so proud of myself. Although I spent like an entire hour trying to figure out what I did wrong for that one question of Add Math. =______=

IwillbethankfulifIcanevenget50marksforAddMath.
IwillbethankfulifIcanevenget50marksforAddMath.
IwillbethankfulifIcanevenget50marksforAddMath.

Oh and on the other hand, I'm addicted to Twitter more than ever, and Miley Cyrus' The Climb has got to be the best song I've heard so far on her list of her songs. This tops 7 Things and I think it could be in competition with Taylor Swift's Love Song.
In my list, that is.
Chel's downloading it, and once she gets it, I am soooo downloading it into my phone.
Pronto.
Oh, and Demi Lovato's LaLaLand is actually pretty nice too, although I strongly disapprove of the name. =_______= Lalaland? Riight.
And I am so downloading that too. It's better than the CampRock songs. Grrrgh.

2 comments:

Chel said...

I personally think that Love Story and The Climb are in sort of different leagues, so you shouldn't really um, compare them to each other.
But that's just what I think. :D
Anyways, finished downloading The Climb. Will send it to you.
And also, *yawn*. (:

chunyeen said...

i prefer Love Story. I'm going to buy the MV!