Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

LlamaPoodles

Ohgosh, I'm so tired.
This is exactly why one shouldn't stay up until early dawn where you can already hear one's kakak taking out the butter and bread for breakfast.

Add Math was simply horrible today. I couldn't finish like, 1o questions and I kept them hanging halfway with workings but no answers.
Okay maybe not 10, maybe like, 7 or something.
Or 5 I think. I don't remember.
I am so gonna fail this paper. And the only person who I know who finished this paper would be none other than Agnes. If she gets an A on this paper (which no doubt she will), she is a total genius I tell you. And I'm not even sure whether she goes for Add Math tuition or not.

Ohmycrap, I just remembered, I have tons to do:
1. PJK project (due April 14)
2. Chemistry portfolio (due end of this month I think)
3. Malay oral (due this week????)
4. English Book Report/Oral (due April 20, and I haven't even picked a book to read yet. I gave up on Sense and Sensibility, will read later on)

I need TIME, AAAAAAH!

No comments: