Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Smile, A Big Hug, and THUMBS UP.

In order not to drive everyone who comes into my blog into clicking the little X red button when they see my originally-super-long-post, I have decided to separate my blogging into two posts today.

And this post is a shout-out to my dear sister, who just turned thirteen yesterday:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEL. :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

She had a pretty normal birthday celebration, but I bet you she had an awesome time in school. I mean, more than half her class signed Happy Birthday on this piece of paper and gave it to her after school! That's like, so sweet! :)

I spent like, the whole afternoon running around performing errands with my mom. I had a haircut, bought my pen and file, fixed my mom's shoes, bought a patchwork-cake for my sister, fixed my spectacles, fixed my mom's spectacles, bought a packet of chewing gum, bought my sister a heart-shaped box filled with Ferrero Roche's and wrapped my sister's birthday present.

Oh yes I got her this book called False Impression by Jeffrey Archer and you really have to check it out. Just by reading the back of the book will drive you insane to rip the plastic-wrapping off and read it immediately!
Oh yes and we stayed at home and watched The Kite Runner, very very nice movie. I want to read the book so badly now (in fact I want to read a lot of books so badly) but my mom lost the book I think.

Oops gotta study now.
I will stop checking my email, it's not going to happen.

No comments: