Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

10 promises


'10 Promises to My Dog' is probably the most emotional Japanese inu movie that I have watched.

This was the actually the first time I had to turn away from screen to try to soften my sniffing and I had to get 2 tissues from my mom and had a blocked nose.
No people, I'm not crazy or over-emotional, I'm just touched.

Let me just tell you that this movie is so touching that even non-dog lovers will cry their hearts out and will instantly go adopt a Golden Retriever after watching the movie.
Heck, even my DAD shed a tear. And if you watched the whole movie with your expression as blank as...a white piece of paper you are the most heart-less and most emotionless person I know.
I mean, to watch a movie about the loyalty of a dog and not cry!
What kind of a robot are you?? *narrows eyes and glares*

I would've dearly loved to go into detail about the movie but for the sake of my life (because I know that Pei will kill me if she found out about the detailed story plot) but people, GO WATCH.

And LOVE DOGS! <3

No comments: