Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stepping Sticks

My legs feel sore. And my muscles hurt. It feels like someone has just made me run five miles without stopping. Or maybe I was just exaggerating. But my legs really do hurt.

On the contrary, my hands feel fine. And its a miracle that it is because I've just came back from attending this teambuilding workshop in Sunway College and one of the activities was to form a bridge with only sticks and helping your team members get across to the other side by letting them step on the sticks because their feet isn't supposed to touch the ground.
Did I mention that at least 4 pairs of people were holding the sticks in their arms as a support for the team member to walk across? And after being the support for 8 people to walk across my palms were as red as beetroot when the activity was finished.

Anyway its really hard to explain.

And then there's the indoor activity, which the whole team is supposed to squeeze into this tiny mat given to us, and see which team can stay the longest on the mat without any part of our body touching the floor or going out of the mat.
So there was a lot of squeezing, hugging, piggy-backing and shoulder-carrying. (=_____=)

And in the end my legs hurt because of the stick-carrying. You have no idea how heavy people can be.

No comments: