Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm Fine. Really, I Am.

I am bored. Sick and bored of blogging about PMR. About how I'm not prepared and that I am doomed to die any second in the middle of the Big Exam.

Instead, I'm not feeling all the panicky anymore.
I actually feel fine about the Big Exam. I mean, yeah sure, I'm not prepared but I'm not nervous or anything about it. In fact, I feel all normal.

I mean, heck, you can still see me coming online and watching Grey's Anatomy everyday on TV. And if I were any nervous I'd take a whole cup of water and splash it on my dog whenever she starts yelping and scratching to get into the house, but instead, I'm still using the miniature syringe to spray at her.
And she usually ignore the spraying, unless I get too high and doesn't stop spraying, then she'll start to yelp and snap at the water.
Ah well. :)

Oh yeah, I watched the first episode of Ugly Betty Season 3. And it's sad that Betty didn't choose Gio, or Henry. Hmm.
And reading PeiShe's blog, it reminded me that Season 2 of Gossip Girl is already out, and that I'm supposed to go to her house to watch it because I'm lazy to download it and that it gives me a good reason to go to her house in Kemuning. :)

No comments: