Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Too Much In Detail

I'm saying "oh my god" to 4 things, and you'll soon find out why:

Day Five, aka The Last Day aka We Don't Have To Study Anymore
Exam Subjects: Geography

OMG (that's one), Geo was crap. I mean, it was OKAY but at the same time it still stunk. I hate maps. And I suck at reading maps. And memorising places. And that's what Geo's all about. But I made it through. I survived!!

So after the exam, Pei rushed down from her Examination Classroom and practically dragged me to the bus stop. And so I recollected myself, tried to push crappy Geo out of my mind for a while, and then it hit me. OMG (that's two), PMR's OVER! IT'S OVER! HAH!

And so me, Pei, Michelle, JesCee and Mindy all took the bus to MidValley and decided to change there rather than change in school; Agnes, Mel, YuenXin and Ziling changed in school and managed to get out of school in good pieces without being yelled at Pn Susan (I think). We actually went to the arcade after lunch and got addicted to this racing video game (=.=), until Mel came and told us strictly that we had to get to the movies NOW if we still want to catch our show.
We watched The House Bunny, and then each headed off for shopping/the bookshop.

And so far, I've bought these nice purple bangles, a lucky star charm for my cellphone, tried to look for my purse, watched as Michelle camwhored a lot of times, ate Expresso 'N' Cream Baskin Robbins ice-cream and went to F.O.S and bought this pretty green/white blouse.
Aaand then it was time to go home. But it was RAINING (duh it rains every afternoon this month, without fail) and we couldn't hail a cab so we took the bus and took the LRT back home.

And after that OMG (that's three), I went to my guitar class and somehow in the car the neck of my guitar broke. It BROKE. And it was a SPANISH CLASSICAL, DAMNIT!
So my teacher suggested I take it back to the guitar shop from where I purchased the guitar and asked the people there to see if they can fix it. But I think it has to be shipped out and god-knows how long that will take.

Oh, right. There's only 3 OMGs. I definitely had 4 in mind when I wanted to blog this.
Nevermind.

No comments: