Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Revived and Shocked

Let's continue on our countdown to freedom:

Day Four
Exam Subjects: Living Skills; Chinese Paper One and Two

Living Skills was fine. And as far as I've heard, you don't have to study much for that paper, because all you need is 35/60 marks to get an A. But nevertheless, I still did do a bit of studying, and the closed paper didn't turn out to be quite so bad after all. :)

Chinese Paper Two came first (surprisingly), and it wasn't all THAT hard. I did manage to finish all my questions and rechecked everything, and so far I reckon I haven't failed anything. :/
Chinese Paper One was....rather OK. I managed to finish all my questions and by the time I finished checking I had 5 minutes to spare. So that was very well planned indeed.

And when I reached home, I found out that just this afternoon, my mom was robbed. Right in front of my house!
And the worst thing was, one of them had a knife with him. When my mom saw this, she threw her bag at the robbers (because she obviously didn't want to get hurt, duh) and they went off. The car keys were safe, and so were the house keys, because the car keys dropped into the drain at the time (and my kakak went to pick it up) and my mom had the house keys with her, so yeah.
My mom just went off to make a police report, and she didn't get hurt or anything (thank god!).
But everything else was gone. And when I meant everything, I meant her purse, her money, her IC, her driving's lisense, her credit cards and all.

It sucks.

No comments: