Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gimme Gimme Gimme


I watched Mamma Mia yesterday (finally!) with my mom.
And after watching this, I am sad to say that all the High School Musicals are pretty much nothing compared to this musical, because this has to be the best musical I've ever watched (I just have this thing for musicals).

Every character in the movie is so lively and jumpy and bouncy and carefree they sing like they have nothing to worry about.
And that's how life should be about! We should all be happy, smile always and sing all our troubles out!
It's definitely a trip down the aisle I'll never forget! :D
And mom has promised she'll buy the Mamma Mia Soundtrack because the downloaded version isn't as nice as the original one (Well duh!).

Oh and the salty popcorn in GSC isn't even salty at all! Wth.
It tasted a bit like caramel but not exactly caramel either.
I'd much rather have the corn in a cup or the mash potato.

Oh, that reminds me, I went to Wh yesterday and I found this really cute yellow top with the words "girls rule" written on it. It's a really nice and simple top and its 40 bucks (it would've been more expensive but it was on sale, so yeah).
And I didn't bring money, and no matter how much I begged my mom to buy it for me, she wouldn't!
Darn, I knew I should've persuaded mom to buy that blouse of hers, then maybe she'll buy the top for me seeing as she got something for herself as well.

Sad, real sad.
And also, I think I've found the perfect purse!
God, I really must go shopping with mom more often, because I can somehow find my wanted things when I'm shopping with her! :)

No comments: