Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Flattened

Okay, wow.
I really don't know how to start with this. Umm, let's just start with 3 simple words: I. Am. Tired.

Physically tired but mentally energetic.
I originally thought yesterday ended with the Sunway College Teambuilding Workshop but then I guess I was wrong.
Carmen IMed me and asked me if I wanted to go watch the High School Musical 3 premiere yesterday night with Jing Hui and Zi Ling.
And somehow, just somehow, I said yes excitedly (since I didn't really like High School Musical 2 and I got a bit bored with High School Musical 1). So I asked my mom and she agreed to let me go watch the movie at 9pm.
But just before my mom fetched me to Cineplex Damansara she started complaining about how she regretted allowing me to go off to watch a movie that late during the night and how I will stand in the dark awaiting her to fetch me home after the movie and that it's SO dangerous she should have NEVER said yes to watching the movie in the first place.
But ah well, she fetched me there anyway and she fetched me back. (Thanks, mommy. :) )

And, I actually enjoyed High School Musical 3! I mean, I loved all the songs but I suspected that they cut off some scenes from the original movie (like how Disney Channel Asia cut off this whole singing scene in HSM2) but it was still nice. :)
So, here's to thanking Jing Hui, who won free tickets from Hitz.FM, Zi Ling who pointed out the cute little sauces lined up on a shelf in Bubba Gump Shrimp Restaurant and Carmen who kept giggling during the movie and who panicked when her phone suddenly rang in the middle of the movie.

So I slept for 6 hours last night, woke up at 6.30, skipped breakfast, dressed and hurried to my uncle's van at 6.40. I got the school magazine (sweet!) and went to Beryl's Chocolate Factory, bought RM44 worth of chocolates (bittersweet, tiramisu, tiramisu, bittersweet, bitter and black chocolate with blueberry filling). Then I went to the Ed Board AGM and had pizza and fries for lunch. And my mom couldn't fetch me home after that so I went to Pei's Sunway house and stayed there until 4 and my mom came to fetch me and I went with her to 1U to pick up my newly fixed guitar and to buy a guitar tuner.

So I FINALLY reached home after that and bathed and started to tune my guitar, only to find out my teacher cancelled my class today because he couldn't make it so I stayed at home and watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S and then my mom came home from her piano class and she brought with her my sister's new guitar which looks nicer than mine but the guy from the music centre said mine was a VERY good guitar so my tune sounds a bit different than other guitars (YAY, I'M SPECIAL!) and so yeah.

I don't care if you don't understand what I'm talking about, and I don't give a damn.
This is my blog. So deal with it.

No comments: