Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Peanut Butter And Cheese

My poor sister. She came down with a fever last night and didn't go to school today.
She slept the whole day through and she was still wearing her sleeping gown when I came home from school.

And speaking of school, I went to the Taylor's College Sri Hartamas Campus for my after-PMR activity today.
It was labelled The Amazing Race when we signed up for it, but now I don't feel anything amazing about it. Except that my sneakers made an amazingly loud noise when I was running though the college campus looking for the Explorace answers.
They made us sit down in one of the lecture halls when we came in and we spent our next 2 hours there learning about Taylor's College and What To Expect In Form 4 and playing Think-Go (It's something like Bingo, but with a little more twisted sense of fun).

So yeah. And when the Race came, all we did was spent half an hour going around looking for answers to the Taylor's University College's questions.
Arrrgh. Not up to my expectations.
And though Agnes said that whoever won the Race would get money, the winning team did not. In fact, they got a stress-reliever in the shape of a star and a notebook.

Well nevermind, I bet Petrosains would be a lot more fun. And I can bring a camera and take pictures too! :)

No comments: