Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Through The Looking Glass

I've been nagging at my dad to get the Maxis Family Value Package since...forever. And my dad said he won't get it until my sister finishes her school final exam.

And she finally has! Finished her exam I mean.
And to get the Family Value Package you need to have every family members' numbers under one main line, and so...I had to terminate my old number and register for a new one. Today! :D
And my sister got one too!

And just in case I forgot to inform anyone, my new number is: 012-xxxxxxx (because someone said its dangerous to post my number on my blog).
And DON'T message or call me at 017-6278500 because I don't think you'll be able to get through to it. It's already terminated.

And thus ends my boring post and my boring day and my boring everything.
Except that I get 1500 free sms-es between family members and can sms my sister to get me anything everyday! :D

No comments: