Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And That's Why I Wear Spectacles

Oh, I just realised that I have 9 books to read. Nine.

Let's list them out in proper order, shall we?

  1. Lipstick Jungle- a book which is definitely not suitable for kids.
  2. The Alchemyst: The Secrets Of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel- it seemed like a very good book, so I just bought it anyway.
  3. The Chronicles Of Narnia- All of the 7 books. I haven't really read the whole chronicle, and I've always admired the greatness of CS Lewis as an infamous author, so I'm determined to finish reading his creations of Narnia.

And seeing as that I'm not into a reading mood these few days (and instead spend my days sitting in front of the TV and going online), I have to say I've turned into an extremely slow reader, which BY THE WAY, is not a good thing.

AAAAAAND, I really wish to read JRR Tolkien's Lord of The Rings triology, because people- those are the greatest books in history and should never be missed an opportunity to read (I bought the first book years and years ago but I think the english was a little too advanced for me to understand back then, so yeah).

No comments: