Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Miss You and You Know I Do

I'm just bored.

This so called "holiday" couldn't be any worse.
Not only have I been stuck at home all day long ever since Friday afternoon, I haven't even been studying as much as I was supposed to.

I mean, yeah, I did do some workbook exercises for History, but that didn't help much.
I didn't score anything above 70, which is pretty OK to me, I guess.
But there's still space for improvement, as usual.

Right, well. Either studying has made me more observant, or it's just me imagining.
Ever since the little kitten came to stay, there have been cats wondering around my front yard.
There's at least 3, and they fight almost every night.
You can hear them spiting at each other and mewing loudly. And I mean LOUDLY.

And there's this big tom cat -white with black spots- it isn't scared of anything.
My dog has been barking at it ever since she saw it, and it acted like it didn't even see her!
What kind of cat could be this fearless as to ignore a mad barking dog?!
I mean, wow, that is ONE kind of cat.
And all cats scarpered at the sight of my dog.

Did I mention that Season 3 of Ugly Betty is here? And so is Season 5 of Grey's Anatomy and Season 3 of Heroes!!

No comments: