Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh, A Tag!

Oh, I got tagged by Amanda. So alrighty then, I'll do the tag. :)

Rules and Regulations

1. Do not copy answers.
2. The tag questions must be 100% the same.
3. Tag people after doing the tag.
4. No tagging back.

I tag (oh I have to tag 9 people?):

1. Pei She (haha of course!)
2. Carmen
3. Joyce
4. Melody
5. Michelle
6. Yee Teng
7. Ying Ying
8. Zhi Min
9. Yu Li

How do you know number 1?
Umm, we've known each other since standard 2 but we became best friends in standard 6, and that's something to be proud of! :D

What would you do if you never met number 2?
I have no idea. She's cute and bubbly and a whole lot of fun. Haha.

What would you do if number 3 and number 4 dated you?
*CHOKES* Excuse me?!

Would number 5 and number 6 make a good couple?
*Chokes even more* NO!

Do you think number 7 is attractive?
I think she's pretty. ;)

Do you know anything about number 8's family?
Actually, no, not really. Haha. =.=

Tell me something about number 9.
Oh! She's pretty, and REALLY smart, and speaks REALLY GOOD english. :)

What is number 1's favourite past time?
Let's see...probably shopping, and calling me to ask me what should she do to solve all her problems (*wriggles eyebrows and grins*).

What language does number 2 speak?
Mainly english (well duh, she's Carmen) and as a typical Malaysian- Malay and Chinese!

Who is number 3 going out with?
Actually, I dunno.

How old is number 4?
15, and her birthday is on the 14th of September, and if you want to get her a present, get her a book! Or even better- ANIME. :D

When was the last time you talked to number 5?
The last time I saw her which was in school which was on Friday.

Who is number 6's favourite singer?
Oh, I reckon she has a lot of favourite singers! ;)

Would you date number 7?
WHAT?! NO! Let's make this clear people, I'm not a lesbian, and I'm already taken. :)

Is number 8 single?
Yes.

What is number 9's last name?
YuLi.

Would you consider being in a relationship with number 1?
*SPLATTERS AND GAGS* Wth. NO! We're besties and that's all we're going to be until we go to the grave.

Which school does number 2 go to?
OUR SCHOOL- Catholic High School! :D

What do you like about number 3?
I admire her sports spirit. I mean, she's good in basketball and the only thing I can do is swim and play squash and a little badminton.

-End of Tag-
Thank you people!

No comments: